1. Dental Health & Hygiene : Aloe Vera is extremely healthful to your mouth and gums. Take that to your next dentist appointment!
2. Provides Rapid Soothing: Aloe Vera enhances fibroblast function. Fibroblasts are those remarkable little cells that are responsible for collagen formation. They also assist in soothing minor burns, cuts, scrapes and skin irritations.
3. Aids Healthy Digestion: A healthy digestive system ensures that the nutrients from the foods that we eat are absorbed into the blood stream. Aloe vera has natural detoxifying abilities. Drinking Aloe Vera Gel regularly may improve bowel regularity and increase protein absorption, while at the same time decreasing unfriendly bacteria and yeast – all done naturally! Aloe vera has also demonstrated its ability to assist in soothing heartburn and other types of digestive upset.
4. Immune Support and Function: Aloe vera provides natural support to the immune system. Since the immune system works around the clock protecting the body, aloe vera, with its natural enhancers, gives the body a continual arsenal from which to draw. Drinking 2 to 4 ounces (60 to 120mls) of Aloe Vera Gel regularly may give your immune system the helping hand it needs.
5. Regulates Weight and Energy Levels: Aloe Vera Gel naturally, and with regular use, allows the body to cleanse the digestive system. Our diets may include many unwanted substances that may induce lethargy and exhaustion.. Taken regularly, Aloe Vera Gel ensures a greater feeling of well being, allowing energy levels to increase and helping maintain a healthy body weight.
6. Collagen and Elastin Repair: Aloe vera can add a rich supply of building materials to produce health skin. The skin replenishes itself every 21 to 28 days. Using the nutritional building blocks of aloe vera, the skin can utilise these nutrients daily to help combat the effects of aging. A daily dose of Aloe Vera Gel could be just what your skin is thirsting for.
9. Anti Inflammatory Properties: Aloe Vera Gel has 12 natural substances that have been shown to inhibit inflammation without side effects. Aloe may also support proper joint and muscle mobility.
10. Body Building Blocks: Amino Acids are our body’s building blocks, eight of which are essential and cannot be made by the body. They are all found in the aloe vera plant! Drinking Aloe Vera Gel on a regular basis allows you to help maintain your health by replenishing your body naturally with these amino acids. An analysis of the aloe vera plant shows that it may come closer than any other known plant to the duplication of essential amino acids!